Owner and operator of Totally Polished, the first and only independent nail and eyelash studio in the Greater Dayton area offering Microblading
After graduating at the top of my class from MVCTC in 2000, I realized my passion was nails. While working in one of Salon Magazine's top 200 ranked day spas, I specialized my craft. In 2010, I opened the first true nail spa inside Salon Ventures, ranked Best of Dayton, for two consecutive years. This is where I have been committed to providing the safest, cleanest, and most customer driven services, while continuing to stay innovative. Along with services like The Soakless Pedicure and Microblading, I am also proud to offer Lavish Lashes Eyelash Extensions in a private, relaxing atmosphere.
- 2017 Lashed lead character for Cirque Du Soleil's Toruk show
- 2016 Personal manicurist to Sir Paul McCartney backstage at concert
- 2016 Certified through PhiBrows, the world's best training and products, Jessica
has also taken many courses in Microblading.
- Staying innovative by being the first to offer volume and male lashing in Dayton
- Creator of The Soakless Pedicure, the safest and most relaxing pedicure
- Attended a one-on-one class with the #1 ranked nail tech John Hauk who has
been a technical advisor to OPI and champion nail competitor
- Attended the Nail Those Profits at Sea, nail cruise, hosted by world renowned cover artist and author, Vicki Peters
- Attended classes on the waterless pedicure with national educator and writer for Stylist newspaper, Jamie Schrabeck